Monday, April 30, 2007

May 4,5,6 Sister Celebration

My sisters (betina, patience & bunny) are coming to visit this weekend, and im SOO excited for the occasion!

I haven’t had a lot of time to plan anything “extra-curricular” as my life is a little insane right now.. but I’m still very excited and there are lots of fun things to do in my hood. Sisters- please read the following and let me know about pinkies or any other ideas you have :)

Friday
*Airport pick up (sean)
*Late lunch/early dinner with Eve (either chipotle or fresh choice- majority rules)
*Eve goes to hair school L
* Wholefoods grocery store w/Sean (organic & vegan)
*Will Ferrell Movie w/Sean
*Late night rendezvous at Cheesecake factory for dessert w/Eve

Saturday

*Run the dish
*Brunch at Hobbes
*Eve can style everyone’s hair using her bazillion hair products (an entire blog in itself)
*Shop (nordy’s rack, Valleyfair mall)
*Matinee movie ( my favorite kind, bc I can actually stay awake)
*Dinner (several options—Hola's (Mexican) is one idea)
*Hola's link: http://www.holarestaurant.com/belmont.htm
Optional:
*Mani-Pedi @ Pinkies nail salon (let me know if you want to do this asap bc I’ll need to make appointments. It’s Text book clean & and they do an awesome job. $38 for both, $25 pedi, $16 mani)
Pinkies link: http://www.pinkiesnailsalons.com/treatments/treatments.php

Sunday
Option #1-
*Drive to Santa Cruz for a walk along the ocean.
* Ride an old skool rollercoaster on Santa Cruz boardwalk (super fun!)
Option #2-
*Church
*Walk the dish or swim
The Above options both include
*Homemade BBQ chicken pizza for dinner @ eve’s place

Notes:
1- Please bring your bathing suit in case it’s sunny (I have a pool at my apartment).
2- Bring an extra bag ( I have gifts to send back).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote me not "run" the dish
otherwise fun!

Eve said...

celest- what about mani/pedis- do you want to do this? which would you want, both?

Anonymous said...

and I vote for the ocean walk!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

danielle, you can totatly come!! and since you're the pregnant lady, you can even sleep on my bed with me.

Danielle said...

thanks eve i am so thankful for you being my friend