Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas Letter Entries

Calling all Payne family members- please submit your 500 word summary of 2006 to me by Nov 1, 206. Include the following:

1- personal life update (job, school, pregnancy, adoption, disney time share ect)
2- Significant other/child update (eden, oakley, abby and the mysterious "e" baby)
3- significant achievement in 2006
4- Goal for 2007
5- favorite breakfast cereal

Also please include your mailing address in your submission so that I can get them sent out. I will also provide dad with copies to send out to the masses.

XOXO

Eve

ps- Iris- you can include a submission too if you'd like :)

3 comments:

iris said...

Eve, I love you! I will get my submission in soon!

Betina said...

ev-
my addition to the Payne letter is now in your hotmail inbox. :)

Yea for me! This has been nagging at the back of my brain for weeks.

Now I have to do OUR letter and picture.

iris said...

Eve, I need a new post. Since you are never home I have no idea what is happening in your life!!!