Phueuffffff
These girls are really kicking my butt these days. I am so exhausted;
I don’t have the energy to write up any cutesy blogs. I know Im going to kick
my self later though, because although exhausting, they do cute things all the
live long day.
Heres a quick list of 10 cute things
DIXIE
1- She
is doing very well at preschool. Her teacher says she works very hard and is a
good friend to her classmates. She absolutely loves it there.
2- Dixie
is FULLY potty trained, poo poos included, Hallejaleh!!!
3- She
is the best big sister. She is very protective of lucy and is always looking
out for her safety. When she is on the stairs she makes sure that lucy is
always on her tummy. When lucy gets hurt Dixie usually
breaks out in tears as well, she is just that tender.
4- Dixie
Sleeps in her big girl bed, all by herself everynight!! She even wakes up in
the mornings and comes to the kitchen looking for me and lucy.
5- Dixie
is still best friends with Zachy our neighbor. He comes over to play everyday
and they have the more darling conversations on the planet. One of these days Im going to write one of
them down. Today they went on a ride together on a wiggle car. Lucy was driving
and Zachy was in the back with his arms around her waist. Seriously the cutest
ever!
Lucy
1- Lucy
is learning words! She can say; Balloon, shoe, Dixie,
Mama, Dadda, Hi Doggy, and NO!
2- Lucy
has way bigger, louder, fiercer, explosive temper tantrums that Dixie
ever had. Now that I think of it, Im pretty sure Dixie
has had one full blown tantrum her whole life, she normally just whines.
3- Lucy
likes to put clothes on. Normally this means a pair of dixie’s panties on her
head. But don’t even try to take them off, she will bite your fingers.
4- Lucy
bites all the live long day. I’ve started to flick her nose as a concequence
and it has slowed down. But boy oh boy is she ever fierce.
5- Lucy
loves to try on big people shoes. My
shoe shelf is always empty by the end of the day with all of the shoes on the
floor.
Ok, that’s it. I LOVE
my little darlings, but thought I’d let you all know that Im done making
babies. These girls are more than enough and I fear if I had another I would go
crazy, literally.
XO
Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment