Happy 8 months
Happy 8 Month Birthday to my sweet baby Lucy. We love her oh soooo much. She is giggling like crazy, sitting up, rolling around, eating bread crusts, baby cookies, donuts and anything else she can get her little paws on. She is still waking up a couple of times a night, but really i have only myself to blame for that because I suck at sleep training. It hurts my heart to hear her cry and I'd rather soothe her little soul then let her cry it out.
We got some photos at our local picture place to celebrate, and while Lucy is usually very happy and smiley, she was not cooperating for this shoot. So sad, because I booked it especially for her since she is sitting up on her own now. Dixie pretty much took over and was the star of the show. I can't really afford to do another one anytime soon, so I guess Lucy will just have to wait until she turns 1. Hopefully she's more smiley then!
Happy 8 Month Birthday to my sweet baby Lucy. We love her oh soooo much. She is giggling like crazy, sitting up, rolling around, eating bread crusts, baby cookies, donuts and anything else she can get her little paws on. She is still waking up a couple of times a night, but really i have only myself to blame for that because I suck at sleep training. It hurts my heart to hear her cry and I'd rather soothe her little soul then let her cry it out.
We got some photos at our local picture place to celebrate, and while Lucy is usually very happy and smiley, she was not cooperating for this shoot. So sad, because I booked it especially for her since she is sitting up on her own now. Dixie pretty much took over and was the star of the show. I can't really afford to do another one anytime soon, so I guess Lucy will just have to wait until she turns 1. Hopefully she's more smiley then!



1 comment:
but the crying pictures are SO cute! I love them just as much as I would love smiling ones ;)
Post a Comment