Saturday, March 27, 2010

Like father like daughter- Like mother like daughter.

Little dixie mae is definitely my child. She goes STIR CRAZY in the apartment for any length of time. I literally take her on 3 walks a day to keep the child sane. Today for example we went out 3 times! First on our daily 2 hour jaunt around the neighborhood and shops (11am-1pm), then at 4pm she was being fussy so we walked to a park where we sat on the grass and looked at the kiddos playing for an hour, and then again at 6:30pm she turned into a little cranster (not even the swing would sooth her little soul), so I grabbed a blanket and we headed down to the pool area at our complex. Its so funny because she will be inconsolable inside, and then the second we step outside she stops crying and is 100% content. I guess she just likes the fresh air and change of scenery.

She definatly takes after me. I hate doing nothing and sitting around.. what most people call "relaxing"...i just dont have the relax bone. I get this from my dear daddy (who doesnt sit still either), and now dixie gets it from me. I fear for when miss dixie becomes mobile.

XOXO
Eve

1 comment:

iris said...

heh - you totally don't have the relax bone! Never have never will. ;-)