Monday, March 31, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I Love day time hairschool

1- I dont have to drive to school! (i take public transit).
2- I dont have to plead to the parking gods everyday, hoping to find a free spot.
3- I dont have to worry about my car being broken into every nite (which happens often in the shady area).
4-I dont have to do stupid Sarbanes Oxley work. (accounting stuff).
5-I never look at the clock anymore, wishing for time to pass, cause i love what im doing at school!
6-I dont have to endure the scary walk to my car each night, armed with my mace, and praying that i dont get jacked/assulted/lynched by all of the scary people walking around selling drugs.
7-Im not mindlessly snacking at my desk all day. Im on my feet all the time and barely have time for lunch!
8-I can focus 100% of my mental energies on learning, and becoming an amazing hair stylist.
9-I have time to cook again!! I've dusted off my cookbooks and am back in business!
10- I have time to enjoy working out again... not trying to slam it in btwn meetings at work, always looking so NOT put together after lunch.

Anyhooo... I love hair school! It has such great energy, my classmates are darling, and I LOVE doing Hair!! Hip Hip Horay for me!!

2 comments:

iris said...

hip hip hooray is right! gotta love liking what you are doing. so glad for yu my dear.

Rachel said...

I am so happy you found something you love doing. I even loved being a journalist, but I still found myself watching the clock every once and awhile. So how great that you found something even better ... it's weight control too! (I wish ... although I need weight LOSS.)