Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

One of my bestest friends from BYU, ms. margie Ralf is coming to visit me tomorrow for thanksgiving break! Im sooo soooo excited, and honored that she wants to spend the holidays here with me-yipppeee!
heres a little peak of our weekend'o girls fun:

Wed- Im doing Margies Hair at my school & pizza nite in SF at extreme pizza (the best veggie pizza in the land).
Thurs- warm up our pre-cooked turkey dinner from Draeger's gourmet grocery, and bake a pumpkin pie and green bean casserole. A lot of Sex and the city reruns and Midnight shopping at the Gilroy outlets!
Fri- Mani Pedi's, Chipolte, a movie & the human life exhibit
Sat- Hobbees, MAC, and maybe a dye job for margorie!

Im so excited to have you here again ms. margie!

2 comments:

thebakerbook said...

Eve that post was too funny... all I read was a lot of sex and then stopped. I thought wow she is pretty open.. then I read the rest!
lets hang soon!

Patience said...

thanksgiving! we are on to Christmas/New Years now