Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disneyland this weekend!!


Sean & I are going to Disneyland this weekend to see my mom, dad, Serinda, keith, abby & Mina, and we're staying at the Disneyland Hotel! I am soooo excited! I remember only taking the monorail from the Disneyland hotel to the park when i was little, but i never actually got to stay there. we usually stayed at the KOA camp ground across the street (which is no longer there). My family has shared many a family vacation at Disneyland, and I am oh so excited to return.

This weekend is especially important as it is both Sean's and my dad's birthday- and we're having a big birthday dinner at the Pirates of the Caribbean Restaurant Saturday night- yippeee!


Here are my top 10 Disneyland favorites

1- Gibson Girl's Ice-cream Parlor
2- Pirates of the Caribbean ride
3- Splash Mountain
4- Fireworks at midnight
5-Toon Town
6- Indiana Jones Ride
7-Thunder Mountain Railroad
8- Souvenir Shopping
9-Soaring over California
10-chocolate covered frozen bananas

I'll be sure to post pics upon my return.

2 comments:

jularun7 said...

have so much fun, eve!!

Anonymous said...

A chocolate covered banana is more of a Bluth family thing, if you're an AD fan